transmitter that can sync?

Toby_Warren

Hey, My name is Toby. I have this remote for a quadcopter and it seems to sync to the copter every time it turns on. it uses the same thing as the dx6i's when you want to sync it to the device you put the throttle to full and it will beep 3 times. it says its 4 channel but im not sure if it will sync with BNF planes so if anyone can help me out... would be very helpful. Picture: http://i.gyazo.com/d9386fd3411dea2940bb3fbff4f69ed0.png

mjmccarron

It's not likely that it will sync with the common BNF planes. The majority of the BNF's operate on DSM2/DSMX modulation found with Spectrum and compatible transmitters. I wasn't able to find much info on your transmitter. If it's DSM2 or DSMX compatible, it will work but it's not likely that it is.

Mike

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
I'm not sure what you mean by "sync" -- on the DX6i, the only reason to bring the throttle up to full is when (but it isn't unique to the DX6i) is when you want to "set the throttle range" of an ESC -- typically called "calibrating."

That's also a feature of the ESC, not the transmitter. To "Bind" with a DX6i to a receiver, you keep the throttle low/zero, and turn it on while pulling up on the trainer switch. Typically, the receiver needs to have a bind plug or is an auto binding receiver like on the ultra micro bricks.