Turnegy Max50watt charger question (connection break)

Liemavick

Mentor
Just opened the box to my new charger and no instructions included, WTH? Did a search online and can't find a manual there as well. HK has a nice vid of the box and cables, but not much detail on instructions. I powered it up and it defaulted to the battery I was charging, good start. messed around with the buttons and was able to get it to start. Did a quick battery check and then it pops up "connection break" and starts beeping. All cables are plugged in, I checked all pins to make sure none were bent. Battery is new. Any ideas? If anyone has the link for the instructions or knows where the "Files" are at the HK site please link me. HK says the manual is in the "files". Sorry for the lengthy post, just a tad frustrated at the moment.

Brian

earthsciteach

I can definitely understand your frustration. Do you have another battery that you can attempt to charge? That could at least eliminate the new battery as being the problem.

Liemavick

Mentor
Thank you Gents for the input. I was able to find my problem digging through the HK forum. Had there been a manual I would have known this... both cables on the lipo battery have to be plugged in order for the charger to work. Did I mention I'm new to this? lol

Thanks again,
Brian