Turnigy 9xr pro troubleshooting

Keoni

I finished building my quad copter. And I was able to successfully bind the transmitter to the receiver. But now as I am running disgnostics in the clean flight configurator I am not getting any readings when testing the controls. Secondly when I power in the turnify pro transmitter it says "welcome to turnify 9rx pro, error" I am not sure how to troubleshoot what the error is. Is it my transmitter it receiver or module? Or something else? I would greatly appreciate any help. As I have searched all day for a thread that will offer insight.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
First thing that comes to mind is the switches. Make sure all of them are in the "starting" position, should be towards the rear of the Tx. Not sure this is what is causing your issue as that is usually a "switch error" but maybe the Pro is different...

notreallyme

it gives you an error when you turn it on? but it didn't when you were able to bind the receiver? i have never used a 9xr so i'm not sure but have you checked all your switch's are in the correct spot and the throttle is all the way down? can you give us a video to show what is happening?

Keoni

Switches

The switches are off. I actually played it again and it says "error quad copter" the only thing I changed after binding was this screen changed voice until she said quad copter. If I change this then she just says "error"

Keoni

Pic

I'm having trouble with uploading video so here is a pic. image.jpg