UMX turbo timber power issue

DazMiles

Hi

I have been out tonight for my second flight of the umx turbo timber and there seems to be a problem with the power or loosing connection with the transmitter. It started when I was in the air (the power cut and came back) so I landed and it was intermittent. All of the lights stay illuminated but I have no power or movement on any servo. At first I thought it could be the battery so I tried 3. Still the same problem so I thought it could be my transmitter but I flew another plane after (umx sbach) with no problem. Any ideas?
Thanks

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
It might be a receiver issue, but before buying a new board I would recommend rebinding the transmitter. Make sure you have the transmitter at least 5-6 feet away from the plane when you put it into bind mode.

DazMiles

It might be a receiver issue, but before buying a new board I would recommend rebinding the transmitter. Make sure you have the transmitter at least 5-6 feet away from the plane when you put it into bind mode.
Thanks for the response. I have only had the model less than a week. I've tried binding again but this didn't solve the problem. The board shows a blue light (safe mode i think) but then starts flashing red and this is when I loose connection. When I move the sticks connection comes back but drops out again

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Thanks for the response. I have only had the model less than a week. I've tried binding again but this didn't solve the problem. The board shows a blue light (safe mode i think) but then starts flashing red and this is when I loose connection. When I move the sticks connection comes back but drops out again
Sounds like a defective board then. Contact Horizon Hobby - since it's been less than a week it should still be under warranty.