• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Video cutting out

Hello, I have a few issues with one of my quads. I am flying a eachine 250 racer and I only seem to be able to circle myself, if I go any further than that, my video cuts out, has anyone got any idea on what is going on and how I can’t fix it? That would be much appreciated thank you!!

Merv

Make sure the Tx & Rx are on the same channel. The 40 channels are not evenly spaced, there are only something like 8 true channels. Some those 40 channels are very close to each other. If you are using a pair of those close channels you will have reception on the bench but won’t have any range.

Try moving the Tx & Rx about 100 feet apart, then rescan.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Mentor
You are not by chance circling yourself nose in putting the dense battery between yourself and the tx antenna and staying at a low pitch angle are you? The battery will block a LOT of signal when it gets between you and the tx. Had that happen a good amount when I was flying low tilt early on coming in for a landing. Kinda why out of habit now I circle myself coming in from the side before landing.