Video games and other things to pass the time!

Crazed Scout Pilot

Here lately for me I have been doing a lot of guitar, outdoor cleanup (Had a tornado come through last week, just a small one though. Tore the roof off our chicken coop and destroyed my grandfather’s fishing cabin and left a few trees on the fence.) and also I have been learning to flint-knap (with glass, so it’s really glass-knapping).
Other than that I have been watching @SquirrelTail , @Grifflyer and @The Hangar insult each other 😂, it’s quite amusing.

Oncogixia

War Thunder is a blast, especially when you've got a gaming buddy like Tristan! If you're looking to mix things up, have you ever considered trying Minecraft? It's a whole different world of creativity and you can even play Minecraft free if you're on a budget! Happy gaming, and here's to finding new adventures!

Last edited:

Crazed Scout Pilot

War Thunder is a blast, especially when you've got a gaming buddy like Tristan! If you're looking to mix things up, have you ever considered trying Minecraft?
Oooh yeah‼️‼️Do you know Tristan? I love playing with him… we could just play all day. Minecraft is a great idea I’m a bit busy right not so I’m not really able to right now.