Vincent Unrau’s Spacewalker

Good morning all!
I have recently printed out the plans for Vincent Unrau’s Spacewalker and I could use some help. In the plans I do not see templates for the poster board top of the fuselage in order to enclose the formers. Am I missing something - is there someone out there who has built this plane that could help?
Thanks!
Dennis

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I haven't built this one.
Vincent didn't typically include the strips that act as stringers or a layout for posterboard. you just glue down and trim.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Good morning all!
I have recently printed out the plans for Vincent Unrau’s Spacewalker and I could use some help. In the plans I do not see templates for the poster board top of the fuselage in order to enclose the formers. Am I missing something - is there someone out there who has built this plane that could help?
Thanks!
Dennis
I built the plane and you'll need to shape the poster board parts manually.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Good morning all!
Thanks!
Dennis
I can't seem to find those plans, where did you find them?