Vote on the Bush Plane Challenge winner!

Best Bush Plane Video

• @mdcerdan

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • @ketchup

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • @raccoonworks

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • @battleaxe

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • @foamtest

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • @test fly rc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hondo76251

Legendary member
This has been a fun challenge, hope everyone has had as much fun as i have!

If anyone is interested we will be doing it again next summer, mid June. Check out some of the other videos and get an idea what its all about. I've got a few planes i plan to tinker with this winter to get ready for it myself...

Last edited:

Flyingshark

Master member
This has been a fun challenge, hope everyone has had as much fun as i have!

If anyone is interested we will be doing it again next summer, mid June. Check out some of the other videos and get an idea what its all about. I've got a few planes i plan to tinker with this winter to get ready for it myself...

Now that there's a rough timeframe for the next challenge, I'm gonna need to put a new bush plane design on my build list. And maybe that one will actually fly! :ROFLMAO:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Great job everyone! I unfortunately ran out of time and wasn’t able to fly my mini cruiser, so the rest of you all did better than me! :LOL: Anyways, I’m giving my vote to @Ketchup because he designed a great plane and pulled off all the challenges really well - especially the STOL part. It would take a lot of guts to land in that super tight space!

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Great job everyone! I unfortunately ran out of time and wasn’t able to fly my mini cruiser, so the rest of you all did better than me! :LOL: Anyways, I’m giving my vote to @Ketchup because he designed a great plane and pulled off all the challenges really well - especially the STOL part. It would take a lot of guts to land in that super tight space!
Seems a few others agree with you!

Hopefully you can make next summers challenge!

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I saw him come out and when he turned around I was like "No way he's gonna make that"...
I definitely underestimated my plane’s glide performance lol. You can even hear me say “oh no” because the plane was going right at me and wouldn’t slow down for landing :ROFLMAO:. It was a really tight spot though and I didn’t not expect to make it at all. I actually filmed a different landing before because we thought that this would destroy the plane and wanted to do it last.

Last edited:

whackflyer

Master member
I definitely underestimated my plane’s glide performance lol. You can even hear me say “oh no” because the plane was going right at me and wouldn’t slow down for landing :ROFLMAO:. It was a really tight spot though and I didn’t not expect to make it at all. I actually filmed a different landing before because we thought that this would destroy three plane and wanted to do it last.
Ya you came in pretty hot:ROFLMAO:. I'll surprised you got it slowed down. Would've been more impressive if you would've got it stopped before the fence! You got my vote anyway tho!

mdcerdan

Elite member
I definitely underestimated my plane’s glide performance lol. You can even hear me say “oh no” because the plane was going right at me and wouldn’t slow down for landing :ROFLMAO:. It was a really tight spot though and I didn’t not expect to make it at all. I actually filmed a different landing before because we thought that this would destroy the plane and wanted to do it last.

You made the most impressive stunt for sure, you definitively deserve to win. Also you manage to complete all 3 challenges with flying colors. You have my respect!