What is something would have liked to known starting out?

ithink2020

@Matthewdupreez, what b pack equivalent setup do you use off of AliExpress / Banggood?

I personally would like to see @flitetest offer the "aircrew" plans for sale, rather than just giving them to aircrew members. But they got to do, what they got to do.

Rhaps

Elite member
@Matthewdupreez, what b pack equivalent setup do you use off of AliExpress / Banggood?

I personally would like to see @flitetest offer the "aircrew" plans for sale, rather than just giving them to aircrew members. But they got to do, what they got to do.

Note that with AliExpress/Banggood Motors and ESC:s may not have connectors (or they may have incompatible connectors) so pay attention to that.
You may have to buy connectors and shrink tubes separately and then it's happy soldering time.
Also pay attention to battery connectors (both esc and battery side).

Note that with AliExpress/Banggood Motors and ESC:s may not have connectors (or they may have incompatible connectors) so pay attention to that.
You may have to buy connectors and shrink tubes separately and then it's happy soldering time.
Also pay attention to battery connectors (both esc and battery side).
I've heard reports that the grade of Emax servos is different for their internal market and for export, like to US & Europe. So buying on a Chinese site will likely get you a lower grade component. Like getting nylon gears when they say metal gears. Not to mention the potential for flat-out counterfeits. All this might hold true for motors, ESCs, all components.

Happy soldering time!
It's the hap- happiest time
of the year!