What quick builds did you pick if you contributed to the kickstarter?

earthsciteach

Just a question borne out of curiosity. What FT design(s) did you choose?

I vacillated on posting this because I didn't want it to be viewed as "how much did you contribute." But, that's not my intention. I am just curious to see what people are interested in.

Gryf

I picked the Baby Blender. One of my flying buddies built one, and I was really impressed by how well it flies.

Gryf

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
1st was the old fogey but under powered so i built the ft flyer and had prop breakage really bad so I did a smash drone using the old fogey wing.

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
I already forgot what I chose. I will have quite a few planes with me already. I have some friends coming and they will need planes, so I will probably donate mine to their cause. Either way, fun will be had.

Be safe and have fun,
Tommy

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
I know I picked the Bloody Wonder, I think I also picked the Viggan... I have a number of 64 mm EDF's and thought I would give it a go.

bitogre

I selected FT Mustang and a to be released Warbird (was expecting the Mustang to be the first of three in a row) or FT Cruiser.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Viggen and Mustang for me, due to all the little curvy pieces that are a pain to cut myself.