You can become a member of the FTCA!

Test Fly RC

Elite member
You can become a member of the Flite Test Community Association (FTCA) starting today!
Become a member Here!

2021-07-01 06-07-25_Moment.jpg

If you get "Ground Crew" or "Air Crew" memberships you will get "access to select build plans"
For "spectator" you get access to FT simple stick plans and maybe some others too!

Last edited:

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
So, it says that it will allow flying at FTCA FRIAs/flying fields. Do we have a list of FTCA FRIAs yet? If it's only for Edgewater and the FliteFest events, that's no good for a lot of us since we wouldn't be covered to fly at an AMA field. And it's not going to stop the problem children who have the mentality of, "I'll fly wherever I want regardless! 'Murica!" that are getting the FAA and local law enforcement to clamp down on the hobby.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
So, it says that it will allow flying at FTCA FRIAs/flying fields. Do we have a list of FTCA FRIAs yet? If it's only for Edgewater and the FliteFest events, that's no good for a lot of us since we wouldn't be covered to fly at an AMA field. And it's not going to stop the problem children who have the mentality of, "I'll fly wherever I want regardless! 'Murica!" that are getting the FAA and local law enforcement to clamp down on the hobby.
It will take some time.
Step 1, get the club going
Step 2, get the FRIAs all over the place.

Get involved and help create FRIAs!

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
I would probably have to become a member for me to be able to see that.
I'm not a member yet.

It wants me to type in some password.
you announced the ability, so thought you were related, it does appear that it has been fixed now.

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If anybody's interested I can get you a FREE FT Simple Stick build plan. Just let me know.
Please note that the FT Simple Stick, along with other Starter Package perks are available to free members as well.

Please do not distribute or share your perks, it is part of the agreement you accepted as a member and a larger community will help everyone :)

Thank you!
Robert