❤️️ Choppergirl's Edgy Sound Pack English for Open-TX transmitters ❤️️

choppergirl

Version 2 now available
f_13906_HMW0YtADkswVymhOUfly4Pf9Z.jpg

http://soundpack.air-war.org

f_13906_wDqrysoW19dDMNrSMTP84vYie.jpg

http://edgy.air-war.org

bigdano711

Nobody is trolling anyone here kiddo. If you are on about @LitterBug and myself we go way back here in the forums and poke fun at each other all the time.

Like every other person that tags in here and starts spamming everything they do I check them out to see if they are for real. As I did you. I have to say that last post confirmed what I thought. You are wayyy to angry to worry about specially after I saw you had problems with a quad build. I looked at your you tube to see if you posted anything about the build instead I came across your Vlog post where you sounded like a really spoiled and spiteful child ranting because something did not go your way.

The reaction you just gave to the friendly posts here really tells a story. Sadly I actually have to talk to the admins about the undertones of your rant here as its quite threatening, and we dont roll like that here kiddo. Finally to be honest after your bit about dabbling in electronic warfare insinuating you are a hacker I wouldn't touch your voice pack with a gameboy let alone something I rely on to fly safely.

Clearly this is your MO. You look at a someone's digital life, jump to outrageous conclusions, then use what little you've learned to denigrate the person. In fact, you are the very definition of a troll. You seem to use the "spoiled and spiteful child" analogy as your main engagement method.

Someone called you a "curmudgeon". Not even close.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Clearly this is your MO. You look at a someone's digital life, jump to outrageous conclusions, then use what little you've learned to denigrate the person. In fact, you are the very definition of a troll. You seem to use the "spoiled and spiteful child" analogy as your main engagement method.

Someone called you a "curmudgeon". Not even close.

You do realize your replying to a post over 1 year old there yes?

bigdano711

You do realize your replying to a post over 1 year old there yes?
Yes, but he/she (I don't trust pretty much anyone on the internet, but especially those who don't use a real pic of themselves in their avatar) did me the same way a couple weeks ago. Facts are facts, they stand the test of time.

bigdano711

Wasn't sure if they just missed that or were trying to blame me for reviving a dead thread. The good news is I learned a lot about Andrew Yang and Universal Basic Income as a result. I continue to learn and grow. We are all of us children.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Yes, but he/she (I don't trust pretty much anyone on the internet, but especially those who don't use a real pic of themselves in their avatar) did me the same way a couple weeks ago. Facts are facts, they stand the test of time.
let me show you a great solution for if you don't get along with someone one the forums:

1645563336308.png

works way better then hunting down old posts and complaining about them.