1/4 cessna 140 build

cyclone3350

Master member
I remember watching you build that thing you did a fantastic job on it where did you get those dial decals?

I went to various aircraft suppliers & save images of their instrument pictures & printed them out on photo paper. I think Wag-Aero is where I found most of them.

Attachments

• IMG_4931.JPG
    IMG_4931.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Well boys it’s been way too long just looking back and almost puked in my mouth because I was embarrassed but that shows me how supportive this form is y’all gave me wonderful advice I’m not using that instrument panel and I’m going to try something new with the frame so still won’t be posting on this thread for another two months or so very sorry for the delay but when you see it next I should be cutting wings

Off-topic jes

Elite member
well everybody I’m getting back on it just got Covid so I haven’t been working on airplanes for a few days because I haven’t been feeling well but I am going to be getting on it very soon also the super sportster will be done in the next couple weeks because I just got the rest of the parts ordered

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
well everybody I’m getting back on it just got Covid so I haven’t been working on airplanes for a few days because I haven’t been feeling well but I am going to be getting on it very soon also the super sportster will be done in the next couple weeks because I just got the rest of the parts ordered
Glad you're feeling better!