3D Printed Tiny Whoop Case

JeromeAu

This morning the case finished printing, to protect the FPV Done (Tiny Whoop). As well as the drone it's able to store the 1S Lipo Batteries.

This makes it easier to take away for flying, all is needed 3 things. This Tiny Whoop case, Goggles and the Controler. Very happy with the end product.

3D-Printed-Tiny-Whoop-Case-1.png

3D-Printed-Tiny-Whoop-Case-2.png 3D-Printed-Tiny-Whoop-Case-3.png

JeromeAu

Im planning on building a whoop and one of those looks pretty nice!
I also have lots this 10mm PVC pipe that come from curtains of a place I rented, I grabbed them before the guy tossed out old ones and about 25 in total with 1.7m's in length.
TW-3D-Printed-Gates-8.jpg

then designed joins connector so im able to cut to size i wish and assemble to make gates, printing one set in Red filament so it can be used for Strat and Finish line. in total 7 gates are made.

TW-3D-Printed-Gates-1.jpg

TW-3D-Printed-Gates-2.jpg

TW-3D-Printed-Gates-4g.jpg

Fits 10mm Diameter pipe I used 45dg angle to make octagon gates, 90dg angle to make square gates as well as T pieces so there able to be head standing upright. then 2 different designs for holding the gates in place feet with wide surface area, plus a 90dg block so it able to hook on to something like door jamb, wall or window.

Feet
TW-3D-Printed-Gates-7.jpg

TW-3D-Printed-Gates-5.jpg TW-3D-Printed-Gates-6.jpg

TW-3D-Printed-Gates-2.jpg

If any one like a copy of the STI files i can post them up.

As well i be adding Led Flexible EL Wire Light Rope Strip 12V so it can be used at night.
LED-Light-strip.jpg