__

Are you in?

• Total voters

Bo123

Elite member
Ok so the next best flying day is Christmas Eve. We will see how it goes. From Christmas I will be going away, so you won't hear from me until after new years.

Bo123

Elite member
The wind is low, so I think it might be time to fly. We shall see about getting some footage though.

Bo123

Elite member
Ok, so I managed to get a short flight in. It is such an amazing flyer. I was flying at 1/4 throttle, about walking pace, in a 8kt wind. Juts really fun to fly. I brought it in to see the battery level. When I took off again, the plane went straight up, stalled, and dove straight into the ground. The nose was damaged. This gives me a good excuse to make a new longer and reinforced nose, so I can get the battery further forward.

Bo123

Elite member
I'm just going to put some pictures of some Kadets here for some inspiration.

1640152593406.png

1640152635851.png

1640152665879.png

1640152736692.png

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Ok, so I managed to get a short flight in. It is such an amazing flyer. I was flying at 1/4 throttle, about walking pace, in a 8kt wind. Juts really fun to fly. I brought it in to see the battery level. When I took off again, the plane went straight up, stalled, and dove straight into the ground. The nose was damaged. This gives me a good excuse to make a new longer and reinforced nose, so I can get the battery further forward.
awesome!!! glad you're enjoyingit!!!

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
DOESN'T LOOK LIKE I'M GOING TO DO MUCH BUILDING TODAY... FEELING PRETTY BAD:cautious:...... I'LL TRY... BUT YEA...
MAYBE I CAN COMPLETE THE BUSHWACKER, AND THEN BUILD THE MINI KADET (POWER PACK f) FOR MY BROTHER

Bo123

Elite member
Just gotten back from holidaying. Before I left about a week and a half ago I managed to put ailerons on the Kadet. Some good flying days soon so I hope to be able to get some more footage.

Tench745

Master member
First RC plane I ever built was a Kadet LT-40. Guy my grandpa knew started it, got the wing mostly finished, accidentally glued up two left fuselage sides and gave up. I fixed his mistakes, finished putting it together and got it to a flight-worthy condition. I never got to fly it though. I sold it to a dad who was looking for a trainer for his son. I always wondered what happened to it after that.
IMG_2347.JPG IMG_2350.JPG