Any good place to get cheap props?

Balsa to Foam

A Jack of All Planes!!!
I am looking for a good place to get 9x6 propellers and all the places I've found have either $2 or more each or $5 shipping? PLEASE HELP ME, I'ME ON AN VERY TIGHT BUDGET.:confused:

Balsa to Foam

A Jack of All Planes!!!
Thanks Nerdnic, ordered some today but if anyone else has any secret sources;) go ahead and post. Thanks:)

airhawk

Crashing Ace
I am looking for a good place to get 9x6 propellers and all the places I've found have either $2 or more each or $5 shipping? PLEASE HELP ME, I'ME ON AN VERY TIGHT BUDGET.:confused:
hobby shop there always cheap if the ones nerdnic recommended break but they should hold up fine :)

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
My LHS sells a 9x6 for about $3. When I first started flying I'd order a batch of 30 from valuehobby since I crashed every flight anyway. There is a quality difference between the two but I've not had bad breaking issue now that I know how to 'land' when I want to :)

Balsa to Foam

A Jack of All Planes!!!
There is a problem with the LHS. The nearest one is 90 some miles away, getting parts is hard in north Missouri:mad:

mrstamp80

I really like www.headsuprc.com in the u.s. only $2 shipping!! My LHS never has 7,8,9'' props in stock. Then when they do get them in stock (which is rare) they put this giant sticky back price tag right on the blade, so they will never balance after trying to get all the glue off it.