Anybody else scratch building tonight?

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
hmmm... having issues winging it?
maybe i should rather go for the scouts. they seem rather reliable
The scout was great, but I didn't have any problems with my wing folding. I guess I wasn't flying sa hard! One time, a gust of wind slammed it into the ground, but the only damage was the tip folding. I've crashed mine into multiple trees, and the wing has held up best of all. I didn't even use any reinforcement.

Timmy

Legendary member
Is that a pile of SE5 parts on my table? *Gasp*
P1140668.JPG

I'm gonna skin them this evening.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Unfortunately I was tired this morining couldn't get off to sleep straight away, so ended up over sleeping and missed out on hobby time.
I did manage to find a third screw and managed to secure the pull start to the nitro car and found the servo linkage for the brake and throttle.
I also managed to finish off the majority of the Scout fuselage parts but still haven't cut out the wings yet, or finished off the bottom fuz panel.
So more preparation work tomorrow, if I can drag myself out of bed.
I am hoping start assembly Thursday night all being well, plus hoping to con, sorry convince my wife to come shopping on Thursday at a local shop. They sell poster board and acrylic paint amongst other boring household items like: pillows, bedding, duvets, ornaments, mirrors, paintings and all manner of useless items that will keep a woman amused for an hour or so.