Anyone ?

kenny2001

Hello out there i have just reserved a Dx4e remote problem is i have nothing i can fly with it. I am a father of 5 living in the U.S and i am un able to work at this time due to knee and ankle problems. I am looking for something i can fly with this remote I have flown plenty of rc helis and plans in the past but sadly lost a lot of them when my x wife and i split up and had to get rid of a lot of my stuff so i could get full custody of my kids. Any ways i am see if someone out there is nice enough to maybe donate me something i can fly out side and will bind to this remote i know it is a lot to ask for. But i really want to get back into the hobby and i would like to get my kids into it as well i have tried to save up the money but with bills school supply's and what not it isn't really going so well as fare as saving up for a nice plan or heli or quad. Any ways i am one of those i really hate asking for help and i don't want to sound like a charity case but i figured why not ask around and see what is or if anything is out there

PeterGregory

CrossThread Industries
Hi Kenny - How about an FT Flyer? I can put one together for you with a blue wonder motor, orangerx 615x receiver. Flies great, simple. Was looking to build another one for myself - won't take much for me to put one together for you. It doesn't need much room to fly, either. Where are you located? You have a place to fly?
Cheers,
Poughkeepsie Pete

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
It does not say where you live. I live in Brisbane Australia and give away flying models regularly mostly made from FB but not always. Last week I gave away a supercub to someone who was learning to fly and was having a hard time using an aircraft sold to him by a shopassistant which was not suitable for his skill level.

Please tell people where you live if you want some local help