• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Aura 5 Lite Receiver Options

qwijibo

I've been using the Aura 5 Lite for a little while now, and I really like it. Does a great job of smoothing out light gusts, and hand launching a so easy with launch assist. I have it paired with a Spektrum SPM4647 receiver.

I'm planning to get another, but it looks like that receiver is out of stock everywhere. Wondering if anyone could suggest a decent Spektrum compatible alternative receiver that would work with the Aura 5 Lite board.

I am trying to use the Orange R617XL receiver with an Aura 5 Lite FC. I am using a 3-pin cable between the RX and the B Mini Port of the FC, but the receiver never gets power, i.e. no flashing lights.

I have the Spektrum SPM4651T on order. Will that word?

Bricks

Which receiver do you have cPPM or the Sbus as this receiver comes either way, if it is cPPM it will not work with the Aura Light........from my understanding.

I have not seen the final answer on these questions, and I have similar questions.

First of all, my objective is to incorporate "hand launching assist" for my STRIX Stratosurfer.

I have intently watched Josh on his Youtube videos of the Aura 5 Lite, but he has not provided the detail I need.

I have bought the Aura 5 Lite and the SPM4651T receiver from RMRC. In addition, I have setup a test board containing a battery, ESC Motor, AURA 5 FC and the 4651T receiver. Using a DX9, how do I BIND to this testbed. I have done the new model setup as described in the video.

What exactly am I binging with --- the FC, the Receiver or both? Also ---- what Is the correct cable connection between the FC and the receiver? I have several cables. Which one?

I am somewhat new at this.