Aura 5 setup with Differential Thrust

oscarmok

Hello FT,

I bought the Aura5 lite. This is the first one I use Aura5. I bought it for my twin motor plane (G44 Widgeon) and use it with my Spketrum 8010T. I followed any videos found in Youtube and with help from member, LionDog, on setting up the Config file. Thank you.

I do have some questions in regards of using the Aura 5 (and possible in the future for another plane with retracts and flaps setup)
1) For the Widgeon, I assigned Gear switch to a 3 position switch and Aux1 to 2 position switch. I also setup the differential thrust and plug the motors to S1 and S2. My 3 position switch position 0 and position 1 are all 6 axis gyro and position 2 is 3 axis gyro. How can I set up so position 0 is gyro disabled?
2) My 2 position switch on Aux1 is normal thrust and Differential thrust. Is this correct?
3) Can I still able to setup Dual Rate and Expo (A/E/R) with high / mid / low setting in a 3 position switch thru my radio (DX9)? It won't affect Aura 5, right?
4) II am planning to get another Aura 5 for my warbird which has retracts and flaps. Since the Aura5 used my Gear and Aux1 channels, how can I assign my retract and Flaps? Will it affect my Aura5?

Thank you in advance
Oscar