• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BLHeliSuite_32 can't find my ESC configuration.

Every time I try to flash the newest firmware onto my little bee 20 amp esc, I get a message saying that it can't find the esc configuration. I don't know how to fix this or make it so it can find my ESCs. I have my quad battery plugged in and the usb connected.

CarolineTyler

Every time I try to flash the newest firmware onto my little bee 20 amp esc, I get a message saying that it can't find the esc configuration. I don't know how to fix this or make it so it can find my ESCs. I have my quad battery plugged in and the usb connected.
Is the ESC 32bit ? Maybe a silly question but the BJHelli_S ESCs do not connect to that software.

Is the ESC 32bit ? Maybe a silly question but the BJHelli_S ESCs do not connect to that software.
Haha I feel so silly. I did have to use the suite because my Amazon order history kept linking me to a different product.
Now I've got blheli suite and its finding my ESCs but it says "erased or unknown firmware" and when I try to flash with the firmware I need it fails every time. I'm not sure what else to try now.

Update. I'm using BLHeliSuite 16.7.14.9.0.2 and it is finding my ESCs just fine but is says there is erased or unknown FW and asks if I want to flash BLHeli firmware. I saw yes, and I use the REV 14.9 FVT Littlebee 20A Multi and then it says Write setup selection failed. and I can't get past this.

Attachments