Board Cam Blues!

T-Richard

Hi guys,

Having issues with my board cams. I started by flying thru my 808 when I started FPV. Had no issues as I was flying in the winter and once the snow melted I started seeing the issues with the slow transitions from light to dark. I swithced to a Sony super had II from ebay and then a surveilzone Sony Super HAD CCD 600TVL. Neither of which were any better... contrast was better but my colors are really messed up. I use the OSD and adjust but the changes don't stick, needs to be redone everytime it powers up....

these were both nearly 50$ and I am dissappointed. I see reviews online and they look so nice, not sure why mine are duds.

I'd like an alternative that doesn't need so much set-up? how's the fatshark cmos? is it as good as advertised? anything cheap that works well?

any ideas?

T-Richard

Also, NTSC vs PAL? what's that all about? also I am in Canada so if someone can suggest cameras that are easily attainable here

T-Richard

that's exactly my camera. The lens is IR blocked... maybe it's my settings but I adjust them constantly...