Can you mount a FC upsidedown?

jipp

This is the page for adjusting virtual board orientation on the Attitude tab in GCS: https://wiki.openpilot.org/display/WIKI/Attitude

It has three values at the top of that tab, roll, pitch, and yaw.

From flat forward, if you roll the board 90°, then enter a +/- 90 in the roll value setting until the orientation looks correct on the Flight data tab where you can see a virtual of the board and movement in real time.

The same is true in Cleanflight on Configuration / Board Alignment for adjustment, then Setup for visual.

than be handy, i would of rather mounted mine rotated so i could of got to the MINI USB from the side.. instead of the back.. i just assumed because of the arrow... i dis like how OP handles it documentation via web. id much rather have in the software, and on the web since that makes sense.. but it sure would be nmice to have it i the software it self.. like all the other software iv dealt with. or even man pages.
chris.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Have you given up from frustration yet Crafty? ;)

Long since gotten to the "herding cats" mentality -- so long as they aren't chewing on power cords and one randomly walks in the right direction, best to leave it be ;)

Just wondering what the OP will think of this conjecture when he comes back with a KK5.1 black board :eek: