Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, flying (?)

leaded50

Legendary member
How did you do the foil so pristine without any wrinkles? I cant get foil off the roll without it getting all crinkled. Even aluminum taped gets then when removing the backing to stick it to something for me.

heatgun, squezers, stretching at correct places do the trick ;) Ive also done my bumper on the ol´50 Chevy, everybody belives newchromed. Needed 4 guys to hold it tight, heat and stretch at correct right though (that corners was hard....)
Also need use right wrap, not everyone is as adjustable/flexible as others. Best ones are ttpically more expencive, but also dont schrink in sun,.

And yeah,quite typical some places the bacing get loose and can make trouble by the foil.. doesnt matter, the backing is there juts for storage, not for use of the foil. Sick on the end of foil in correct angle, and work from there, let the sqeezer do the job wth heater to lay the foil on the surface, not lay foil on direct. You remove a bit of backing now and then only to make the foil get worked too the surface, but always work the foil on in an angle against surface.

Last edited:

leaded50

Legendary member
I begin to wonder...if my new carriere should be cirugical expert......now ive cutted ut 3D printed figures both here and there, specially at arms, bottom and legs plus heads.. to get them fit what they should do.
Should i take tme with me to the head cirurgical guy at hospital to show my "great wotk" as examples?? :(:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

/or would it be best at a "head-shrink" hospital? ? :censored:o_O:geek:

Scotto

Elite member
I begin to wonder...if my new carriere should be cirugical expert......now ive cutted ut 3D printed figures both here and there, specially at arms, bottom and legs plus heads.. to get them fit what they should do.
Should i take tme with me to the head cirurgical guy at hospital to show my "great wotk" as examples?? :(:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

/or would it be best at a "head-shrink" hospital? ? :censored:o_O:geek:
Hey I think my mother in law was looking for a good discount plastic surgeon. She wants longer legs and a smaller waist and no scars. What is your price? She will travel. :p

leaded50

Legendary member
Hey I think my mother in law was looking for a good discount plastic surgeon. She wants longer legs and a smaller waist and no scars. What is your price? She will travel. :p
approx bwtween a $5 or $10..... but remember i do no anesthesia, and NO WARRANTIES! :):D:LOL:

leaded50

Legendary member
this Van Dyke guy, or here the driver must be demonized! I have one good print (thats too small) and the three others goes to horrible to worse! My last solution was using superlight wallfiller all over the leg, and hopefully can sand it ok with a grinder. The shoe same out as something in use for a duck onto a crocodile.. :mad: horriblemuch extrawork with this guy. !!
And this i paid ,$ for the file, used meshmixer o cut in jhalf to fit my printboard.... Grtrrr never aain!"

DSC_1260.JPG

Last edited:

leaded50

Legendary member
Gosh, dude! Your amazing!! How has your health been recently?
health, quite crappy, but got some done.. eg the pilot and lady ready. pluss tested the push.and it will fo great it seems, even if come approx 400-500g more.in wings, whellaxlesystem, electronics.

much adjustment on the persons. Lady is made of 4 different prints, the guy just two..... and both cuitted here and the to adjust head, hands,feets to come on correct places.
I have a guy making the strap of fake crocoskin ro keep hood locked now.

Last edited:

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
health, quite crappy, but got some done.. eg the pilot and lady ready. pluss tested the push.and it will fo great it seems, even if come approx 400-500g more.in wings, whellaxlesystem, electronics.

much adjustment on the persons. Lady is made of 4 different prints, the guy just two..... and both cuitted here and the to adjust head, hands,feets to come on correct places.
I have a guy making the strap of fake crocoskin ro keep hood locked now.
Great!! Hope you start feeling better soon!