Communication from J. Bix about...

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Posted on Fb by Josh:

When COVID hit, the quality and consistency of the maker foam changed from the original approved and tested foam that had both awesome water resistance and adhesion. We isolated all the bad foam that we could the moment we found the issues. Later discovered both the coaters and the mill changed the recipe without communicating due to labor and material shortages. We made things right with anyone who let us know and moved to whole line back to Flitetest foam to prevent any additional quality issues. Talk about heartbreaking.

2020 had a lot of challenges and this one was one of the biggest for us. The brown Flitetest quality is still rocking it with Both water resistance and adhesion. And I’m going to even think of introducing an alternative until we’re 110% confident something like this will never happen again.

I truly appreciate everyone’s support and patience. We always want to make sure that everything we put out is the best I can be and if we need to make anything right with anybody, please let us know and we will do so immediately.

You guys deserve the best and we want to give it every time!

Josh B

https://m.facebook.com/groups/FlitetestFans/permalink/2877990075752854/

Flyingshark

Master member
Posted on Fb by Josh:

When COVID hit, the quality and consistency of the maker foam changed from the original approved and tested foam that had both awesome water resistance and adhesion. We isolated all the bad foam that we could the moment we found the issues. Later discovered both the coaters and the mill changed the recipe without communicating due to labor and material shortages. We made things right with anyone who let us know and moved to whole line back to Flitetest foam to prevent any additional quality issues. Talk about heartbreaking.

2020 had a lot of challenges and this one was one of the biggest for us. The brown Flitetest quality is still rocking it with Both water resistance and adhesion. And I’m going to even think of introducing an alternative until we’re 110% confident something like this will never happen again.

I truly appreciate everyone’s support and patience. We always want to make sure that everything we put out is the best I can be and if we need to make anything right with anybody, please let us know and we will do so immediately.

You guys deserve the best and we want to give it every time!

Josh B

https://m.facebook.com/groups/FlitetestFans/permalink/2877990075752854/
Oh, cool! That explains why FT was advertising it as better. I guess it would have been nice if they had said this earlier, though. Oh well.