• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Corsair/Mustang - FT Mighty Minis

Yep, I've double check the controls and setup my DX6 well, all the surfaces deflects in the good direction, 50% range, 30% expo.

I was thinking that with this kind of planes, all the lift was given by the motor torque (high power motor with light structure) but I'll try to glide the plane to see what happen, thank you for your help

Anyone else flying one of these FPV? I built and maidened my Mustang yesterday and will likely fly it mostly LOS but plan on making a second canopy piece with one of the micro camera/VTXs on it so I can just swap it out super easy. I will share details as I do it.

started "Bunny" yesterday. i am lucky enough to know Stephen (Rasterize), the guy who does all the cool skins for all the FT planes.

got this printed the other day and will start build tomorrow-ish? (don't mind the custom FT Dart pieces thrown in that he did for me...)

20180601_172125.jpg

had another mini stang that was given to me half assembled (poorly). i literally flew the motor off it. this one will not suffer the same fate...

laters,

me :cool: