Doing something that FT said not to try at home — Airsoft on planes

Which plane to use?

• Total voters

DinosEatPeople1

Elite member
04EC9323-D043-458A-9A68-1F1880B1A127.jpeg

I am thinking about making it with this plane. A pusher style C pack or twin a pack would work for it. Might be a bit higher wing loading but could work.

Lord of the planes

But first we need a good small CO2 gun or airsoft gun small and light enough to set the standard for testing this, if we are to do this.
so I looked it up and this is what I’ve found so farit’s plastic, so a lighter weight, co2, and I don’t think there are any sampler Co2 airsoft guns (cuase they don’t get to much smaller) I think that a problem with Co2 is that normally the casing holds the gun together, now possibility is that we can just 3D print a casing that’s smaller

Last edited:

"Corpse"

Legendary member
But first we need a good small CO2 gun or airsoft gun small and light enough to set the standard for testing this, if we are to do this.
You just need a 3d printed mount for a 12g cartridge, and some stock 6mm aluminum pipe. If anybody has a long tap or something like that you could even rifle the barrel!

Ranger_107

Elite member
speaking of CO2, could u put a CO2 cartridge in backwards, snap a hole in the end, and you would have a missile
maybe an a-10, then put 2 model rocket engines on a 3d printed rockent, atachted to the wing, and then a battery and a servo on a button to launch it. then u got missles and gun.

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
maybe an a-10, then put 2 model rocket engines on a 3d printed rockent, atachted to the wing, and then a battery and a servo on a button to launch it. then u got missles and gun.

What about a Mosquito? We could use one from the 13th squadron website, or I could cad my own to specifically fit the gun.