Doing something that FT said not to try at home — Airsoft on planes

Which plane to use?

• Total voters

Flyingshark

Master member
I think the 110 looks better, and would be less $$ without the edfs. If you want you can make your own me 262, but I think airsoft would be easier to implement with a bf-100.

Me-262 would be cool though!
The Me-262 also has a version with a 50mm gun in the nose:
1605723443770.png

Might be a cool way to put the airsoft gun in, if the barrel was long enough. You could probably do a twin prop setup instead of EDFs.

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Yeah, it does look nice. :)
Also, with the bf 110, you could add bomb drops to the wings, and maybe another airsoft gun for the defensive gunner, pointing straight back.

How about an rc tank, the bf 110 tries to drop bombs on it, while a british interceptor closes in, shooting an airsoft gun at the bf 110. The bf 110 could also have a defensive gunner, with the airsoft gun situated as mentioned above.

Lord of the planes

I definitely like the BF 110 idea, if Whit can make a cad of it designed specificlly for the airsoft gun that’d be awesome!! So I think we have right now a BF 110 with at least 1 gun on the front (the gun being Co2 or a cheap AEG) or full out with bomb drops on the wings and a second defense gun on the back (HUGE plane time)

and if you wanted to go really full out you add a tank and a British interceptor. This is sounding Awesome!

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
I definitely like the BF 110 idea, if Whit can make a cad of it designed specificlly for the airsoft gun that’d be awesome!! So I think we have right now a BF 110 with at least 1 gun on the front (the gun being Co2 or a cheap AEG) or full out with bomb drops on the wings and a second defense gun on the back (HUGE plane time)

and if you wanted to go really full out you add a tank and a British interceptor. This is sounding Awesome!

I'll start cad work as soon as I finish my He-115: https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...he-115-scratch-build.65444/page-8#post-614839

Lord of the planes

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Cool! Hope the plane turns out!

I‘m gonna get a small AEg and play around with it to see how small I can get it, if you want, after, I can give you a pictrure and some dimensions to the gun. after that depending on the results I’ll try the CO2

i might need to get it myself, because there are a ton of measurements that are needed. Will you post a link to the gun that you think is best?

Lord of the planes

i might need to get it myself, because there are a ton of measurements that are needed. Will you post a link to the gun that you think is best?
There are a couple out there, like very few that I could find, here’s one downside it’s 60 bucks, I think though if you gut it down enough it’ll work. Here’s another one, problem, I think, is that it’s spring fed instead of gravity fed, though that might be a plus instead of a minus

Last edited: