• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dynamic S for FPV?

rbemo821

I've been FPVing for a while now with my Bixler, but now I'm wanting something a little faster and better in the wind. I was thinking about getting a 'warmliner', specifically the dynamic s from Hobbyking. I've been looking all over for some else who has done FPV with it but all I can find are people who have stuck a Gopro to the top and flown around. Any one have any thoughts, or better yet, pictures?

-Ross

P.S. I use 2.4 for control and 200 mW 900 mHz for video.

rbemo821

The reason I want a warmliner is so I can zoom around fast and then turn around and glide. So I don't think I want a flying wing (for the time being...).

And you are only allowed to say "easyglider pro" if you can also tell me if it is at least moderately fast and kind-of aerobatic.

-Ross

The reason I want a warmliner is so I can zoom around fast and then turn around and glide. So I don't think I want a flying wing (for the time being...).

And you are only allowed to say "easyglider pro" if you can also tell me if it is at least moderately fast and kind-of aerobatic.

-Ross
i thought you would do a google search on it ... there are many many mods for the easyglider pro FPV and its a very popular model for the intermediate FPV flyer.

depending on your setup you can get a performance much like the dynamic S and still glide forever when you want it !! i have some short videos on youtube, unfortunatelly none were FPVing and doing hard aerobatics ... much more like gliding and leisure flying.

check my channel: svaiter

look for easy glider videos and climb rate show off :p

Last edited: