Eachine Qx105 Please help!

Rklacoste

I need help with the set up of my qx105 with flysky 6i. It originally bound to my transmitter and seemed to be working but my computer wouldn't recognize the quad until I flashed the firmware I unfortunately wasn't thinking and now I don't have the original Backup. I have gone through the manual and all the settings both in beta flight and the transmitter several times and can't get the flight controller to arm the quad.
Please help!! Thanks!!!

Last edited:

jtrops

I need help with the set up of my qx105 with flysky 6i. It originally bound to my transmitter and seemed to be working but my computer wouldn't recognize the quad until I flashed the firmware I unfortunately wasn't thinking and now I don't have the original Backup. I have gone through the manual and all the settings both in beta flight and the transmitter several times and can't get the flight controller to arm the quad.
Please help!! Thanks!!!

I ran into a similar problem with my QX95 (if I recall it is the same cli file). Anyway, after going through all of the settings and not finding any problems (but it still not working), I copied the original CLI file, which really looked the same, and everything worked again. It may be worth it to see if you can download the original file; although, if you flashed it with Betaflight the settings might have to be different. Mine was showing the same problem as yours, but with the original Cleanflight.

If the cleanflight dump will work on betaflight it is worth a try. I've never done it so I can't say. Maybe someone has a working betaflight dump they can send you.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
You might be able to find someone with the stock configuration, but most likely in another forum thread that's dedicated to that quad. Most people use RCGroups to discuss specific models and such. Here's on for the qx105 that seems to show a screenshot on one of the posts with the stock PID's:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sho...D-600TVL-CAM-brushed-1020-motors-Buzzer/page8

Oh, hah... I just clicked on the next page from above and someone did post the original config:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36818590&postcount=124

My experience with the Eachine brushed quads is that they are pretty much default betaflight configurations with the only changes being flight modes (usually angle as default) with possibly an arm switch and the RX configurations needed for interfacing with the RX. Everything else is basically stock. My last eachine micro quad was the qx95 and I've since upgraded it to the latest betaflight, but never bothered saving the original configuration.

Hope that helps.

Rklacoste

PMyFhSp,wJ6qtPi,edSXbIj,XYTSYUr
Thanks to everyone. You're all right. And I'm not crazy (at least not in this situation). I finally had a chance to sit down last night and do a complete debug. After flashing and reflashing. Going through several CLI dumps line by line. The receiver and flight controller seem to be working on its own but not together. The receiver tab never once responded to inputs. I believe there is a component missing between the receiver and the rest of the https://m.imgur.com/PMyFhSp,wJ6qtPi,edSXbIj,XYTSYUr

Last edited: