EDGEWATER AIRPARK is open! Who has gone?

Fidget

My wife and I went one Thursday in September. Drove up from Columbus, had lunch in the golf pro shop, and flew all afternoon by ourselves. (I flew & she photographed & spotted.)

Local Thursday afternoon crowd rolled in about 6, and we flew with them, then drove back home. We really enjoyed it. Had a good flying day, which helped!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
My wife and I went one Thursday in September. Drove up from Columbus, had lunch in the golf pro shop, and flew all afternoon by ourselves. (I flew & she photographed & spotted.)

Local Thursday afternoon crowd rolled in about 6, and we flew with them, then drove back home. We really enjoyed it. Had a good flying day, which helped!
Awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun! (y)

Fidget

Hey Fidget
I live in Westerville. Where do you fly? Always looking for a new spot. Also we should meet up a t FF20

I finally joined the Westerville club & started flying at the field on Africa Rd. They've been quite friendly. Used to fly at a school field in Worthington, but they put up signs running off everyone who didn't make a reservation. (And it didn't say how you do that. )

We should definitely meet up at FF20!

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I'd love to go, but it means jumping on a plane to come out from California, and if I did that, I don't know which ONE plane I'd bring in addition to my TinyWhoop and possibly my 5" quad...I'd probably include electronics for something like a Versa Wing, since those are easy enough to throw together in an afternoon (and I'm SURE there's a Dollar Tree I could buy materials from in the area, or even at the Airpark).

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I'd love to go, but it means jumping on a plane to come out from California, and if I did that, I don't know which ONE plane I'd bring in addition to my TinyWhoop and possibly my 5" quad...I'd probably include electronics for something like a Versa Wing, since those are easy enough to throw together in an afternoon (and I'm SURE there's a Dollar Tree I could buy materials from in the area, or even at the Airpark).
I'll gladly lend a plane for you to fly, last year I let @SlingShot fly my Spacewalker for the event since he couldn't bring any big planes with him from Mexico.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I'll gladly lend a plane for you to fly, last year I let @SlingShot fly my Spacewalker for the event since he couldn't bring any big planes with him from Mexico.

I gotta see if I can afford it first. :) 10 year wedding anniversary's next month, and the wife wants to go to Disneyland, so I'm probably looking at about $1000 for a couple of days there. We'll see what happens. :)

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I gotta see if I can afford it first. :) 10 year wedding anniversary's next month, and the wife wants to go to Disneyland, so I'm probably looking at about $1000 for a couple of days there. We'll see what happens. :)
I hope you can make it! Happy early anniversary! :)

Captain Video

He Fidget:
When my two sons com home from THE Ohio State University, we typically fly at Genoa MS on Old Route 3. Most of the time I dont have any conflicts with Soccer or pewee football. Nice big field not quite as wide as Furey Field but has plent of depth. To date not had any issues with the school. Not sure when I will get up to Dineen but I will do once the weather cooperates.

PoorManRC

Master member
Well.... If my Kids come home from Medical School and my oldest Granddaughter can leave her Practice, we will be selling the Summer House and heading out for FF '20. 😜😂😆😂

OMG 😲 if ANY of that were true......
Seriously I just hope FF will be LEGAL this Year. 😖
My Wife and I would really love to drive out. There's several of you I'd really like to meet! 👍👍

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Well.... If my Kids come home from Medical School and my oldest Granddaughter can leave her Practice, we will be selling the Summer House and heading out for FF '20. 😜😂😆😂

OMG 😲 if ANY of that were true......
Seriously I just hope FF will be LEGAL this Year. 😖
My Wife and I would really love to drive out. There's several of you I'd really like to meet! 👍👍
That's the spirit!! You'll get there one year!
Have you gotten a break in the weather to fly the BB yet?