Enjoy the crashes!

CrimsonKing70

2DBED50A-3338-4186-B636-90429F7F762B.jpeg
Me being a newbie would like to pass on advice to other newbies. Make sure to laugh every time the plane hits the ground. Me my wife and son got out yesterday and we all got to crash a couple times each. My son (6years old) managed to hit the ground at a perfect 90degree angle with that front left plane. We all laughed and had a great time. It’s true it’s a hobby truly best enjoyed with family and friends. Oh and make sure to warm up the hot glue gun before you go out to fly your gonna need it when you come back in..🤣😂

Jimun

Elite member
View attachment 133327 Me being a newbie would like to pass on advice to other newbies. Make sure to laugh every time the plane hits the ground. Me my wife and son got out yesterday and we all got to crash a couple times each. My son (6years old) managed to hit the ground at a perfect 90degree angle with that front left plane. We all laughed and had a great time. It’s true it’s a hobby truly best enjoyed with family and friends. Oh and make sure to warm up the hot glue gun before you go out to fly your gonna need it when you come back in..🤣😂
You are telling it like it is 🤣🤣🤣. If we are not laughing, it takes the fun out of flying.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Yes, I have had some incredible crashes and was fortunate be able to enjoy them with my friends.