Ever flown a Sig Wonder?

epiper93

If you've ever flown a SIG Wonder, which I'm Sure many of you have. Check out our new Wonder. On top is my Electric Wonder with a Super Tigre Power .10. We scaled it up and put a .60 Glow in it. Awesome Plane! have the plans if anyone is interested. IMG_0140.JPG

Last edited:
Not sure if you've seen it or not, but the FT boys had a "Bloody Wonder". Fun flying plane! I can only imagine a big balsa version would be sweet!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I've made a couple of FT foam board Sig Wonders complete with symmetrical airfoil. Bixler actually flew and signed the first one at Flite Fest 2014. Flew great. I need to go back and finish up the plans and release them. Love the look, ease of building and flight characteristics of that plane.

epiper93

I too have built the FT bloody wonder it flies looks similiar to the SIG and flies decent. But what I will say is the balsa SIG probably has twice the speed of the bloody, if you strap an O.S. 15 in one it's close to 3x faster. I like speed. I'm not putting the FT boys down, the bloody wonder is nice. But I promise you, if you try a SIG wonder you'll love it. Like I said, I scratch built the green one in the photo from plans, It has a Power 10 Supertigre with a 30A Esc with a 9x7 prop and on a radar gun we clocked it at 132 mph. Can't beat em!!