Solved EvilMustBePunished - Closed

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
"The gods I serve aren't as nice or forgiving as the Christian god " very strange comment to post and a little disturbing too.

Not really. These people are terrorists who have fun destroying people's lives in the real world. My ex wife was institutionalized. Her life was destroyed FOREVER.

:mad:

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Sir please accept my deepest condolences for what happened to your ex wife, it must have been a very disturbing and harrowing experience for you both.
Your religion, beliefs and the gods you worship are your business. They are no concern of mine, or anyone else on this forum for that matter. I would therefore respectfully ask that you please be mindful of what your posting on the forum in future and keep those beliefs to yourself.
I can understand your anger and resentment even a wish for retribution, but please keep religion out of it.

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
Sir please accept my deepest condolences for what happened to your ex wife, it must have been a very disturbing and harrowing experience for you both.
Your religion, beliefs and the gods you worship are your business. They are no concern of mine, or anyone else on this forum for that matter. I would therefore respectfully ask that you please be mindful of what your posting on the forum in future and keep those beliefs to yourself.
I can understand your anger and resentment even a wish for retribution, but please keep religion out of it.

As you wish.