Favorite radio brand

What’s your favorite radio brand?

• Total voters

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
Radiomaster TX16S.

Pros:
Multi-protocol
OpenTX/EdgeTX. Custom/Stock Images/Logos, Sounds. Widgets, Themes, Colors, etc.
Virtually unlimited programming
Touch Screen (w/ EdgeTX 2.5+)
TBS Crossfire (optional)
Inexpensive
Great ergonomics (Because my hands are adjustable, and can fit literally any radio comfortably. Duh)

Cons:
Gotta be smarter then the tools you work with.
Does it have voice telemetry?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I have had several radios over the years....

On my shelf of radios is JR, Spektrum, Futaba, Graupner, Taranis, Hitec.

I still actively use my Taranis, and a couple Spektrum radios, but that's about to change.

I picked up the Radiomaster TX16s recently, and I can see that I'll be swapping everything over to it.

From what I can see, any of my old 2.4ghz receivers will work with this radio, since it has the multiprotocol module in it.

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
I have had several radios over the years....

On my shelf of radios is JR, Spektrum, Futaba, Graupner, Taranis, Hitec.

I still actively use my Taranis, and a couple Spektrum radios, but that's about to change.

I picked up the Radiomaster TX16s recently, and I can see that I'll be swapping everything over to it.

From what I can see, any of my old 2.4ghz receivers will work with this radio, since it has the multiprotocol module in it.
I have an old dx6e that I used for my hh planes, then recently got a nx8 for all of my planes now. I also have a flysky fs6 and fsi6 for Arduinos projects and beater planes. I think I’m gonna try and make a standard shape rc paper airplane made out of a full sheet of foam board. I think I’ll use the flysky for it as I have an old spare rx for it. I can only imagine how bad it’s going to fly! Just gonna send it!

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
I have an old dx6e that I used for my hh planes, then recently got a nx8 for all of my planes now. I also have a flysky fs6 and fsi6 for Arduinos projects and beater planes. I think I’m gonna try and make a standard shape rc paper airplane made out of a full sheet of foam board. I think I’ll use the flysky for it as I have an old spare rx for it. I can only imagine how bad it’s going to fly! Just gonna send it!
I don’t know how I’m gonna make the wings. I know how I’m gonna built the nose (kinda) but I’m not sure about the wing. I think I’m going to make a b fold but give it a little bit of dihedral. Actually a lot of dihedral! I think I’ll just use elevons for control surfaces. I don’t know where all put the motor. Maybe make a cut out in the middle? Or make a weird 45 degree mount or something. Im welcome to any ideas!

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
I have run a dx6 g3 for 2 years now and I’ve really liked it.
I’m now buying a used tx16s and I’m gonna slap a elrs module in the back of it. Really excited for a little mor functionality.

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
1639411155489.png

i love this new woke math