• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Finally Taking My 14 CFR Part 107 Exam!

Liam B

I'm finally taking my 14 CFR Part 107 Exam! Though I'm three years over the minimum eligibility age, I guess better late than never? I've been studying off and on for the past month, so wish me luck, say a prayer, whatever you do! I should know by Monday at 5:00pm PST since my exam begins at 2:30pm.

Thanks to everyone here who has helped me over the years! Hopefully I don't let you down :)

IMG_3210.jpg

Liam B

Congratulations!
Like what? Inquiring minds want to know. It may help others know what areas outside of classwork they should study a little more.
Crew and resource management, risk management, and more specific safety procedures. I had studied a lot to prepare for answering weather questions and night flying questions, but almost none of those showed up. It was mainly airspace questions, UAS regulations and safety procedures.

Liam B

Congrats, as I was looking at starting to do mine as I have it in Pilot Institute just need to focus and get it done.
I used the Gold Seal course, and I think Pilot Institute is far more up-to-date than mine was. If you have a PPL already the exam will be a breeze!