Finally Taking My 14 CFR Part 107 Exam!

Liam B

I'm finally taking my 14 CFR Part 107 Exam! Though I'm three years over the minimum eligibility age, I guess better late than never? I've been studying off and on for the past month, so wish me luck, say a prayer, whatever you do! I should know by Monday at 5:00pm PST since my exam begins at 2:30pm.

Thanks to everyone here who has helped me over the years! Hopefully I don't let you down :)

IMG_3210.jpg

Tench745

Master member
Passed! 82%. Lot of really weird questions that were not covered in my course or practice tests!
Congratulations!
Like what? Inquiring minds want to know. It may help others know what areas outside of classwork they should study a little more.

Liam B

Congratulations!
Like what? Inquiring minds want to know. It may help others know what areas outside of classwork they should study a little more.

Crew and resource management, risk management, and more specific safety procedures. I had studied a lot to prepare for answering weather questions and night flying questions, but almost none of those showed up. It was mainly airspace questions, UAS regulations and safety procedures.

josh237

Congrats, as I was looking at starting to do mine as I have it in Pilot Institute just need to focus and get it done.

Liam B

Congrats, as I was looking at starting to do mine as I have it in Pilot Institute just need to focus and get it done.
I used the Gold Seal course, and I think Pilot Institute is far more up-to-date than mine was. If you have a PPL already the exam will be a breeze!