• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

First Post, first foam board

I love the YouTube channel, been watching for a long time. And I love what FT stands for.
I have flown quads and scratch built one with waypoint navigation and a scratch built headtracking pan/tilt rig. I had a few cp single rotors but they don't live long :(

Now Im going to go fixed wing.

Figure9

I love the YouTube channel, been watching for a long time. And I love what FT stands for.
I have flown quads and scratch built one with waypoint navigation and a scratch built headtracking pan/tilt rig. I had a few cp single rotors but they don't live long :(

Welcome to the forum & enjoy your fixed wing flying. Keep the forum in the loop & you’ll have plenty of help & interested flyers following your builds.

Maxx

Welcome to the forum Xavior !

Captain Jay

Welcome to the forum. Flying planes is so fun!! You're going to have a blast. FT has many simple beginner planes you can build. With every plane you build the next one is that much better. I learn something everytime I build a plane...
Have fun on your first build and go easy on the hot glue. The weight adds up quickly if you don't keep that in mind...

So cool man! Did you figure out what was causing the glitches? Looks like the pan servo started to do it to.

I pulled the trigger SeaDuck SN1 will be here in a week. It was really tempting to pay the 50$ shipping so I could have it this weekend, but I got an extra battery instead

Hondo76251

Yeah, it was on all channels. I think the main power cable from the battery was too close to the receiver, need to do a bit more testing