FlySky 9x HELP!!!!

So, I bought a used FlySky 9x used off of RCGroups, and after having my friend flash it with the er9x firmware and fixing the elevator/aileron gimbal, I started plugging in my receiver. After turning on the TX and plugging in the battery, the esc beeped like normal, but then it just kept beeping. I checked my throttle and it was down so I decided to calibrate my sticks. I unplugged the battery and calibrated my sticks, checking he onscreen display afterwards to confirm the calibration. I then plugged back in the battery and the same thing happened. After messing with the throttle, I moved around my sidled on pot, I didn't know what else's to do so I just started moving things, and all of a sudden I hear a few more beeps then thy stop. The motor then goes to half power, and when I moved the ailerons it went full. I then realized that I had plugged my battery into the wrong receiver port so I unplugged the battery again, fixed it, an turne it on. Now when I move my aileron, nothing happens and when I move my elevator it controls both aileron and elevator. I have recall rated my sticks like 4 time since and have now given up so I'm begging you all, why should I do. How can I undo this wired phenomenon???? Anything would help.

Okay, just did something to make the elevator control itself so now it's fine but the ailerons are still not. Now, if the aileron stick is centered it will remain half right aileron. If it is pulled to the left it will return o center, if pushed to the right it will go full right airleron. I don't get it please help.

SteevyT

I would delete all the mixes and start over creating new ones for each channel. Sounds like you have some weirdness going on there.

Okay, so one more question. Why does my throttle on work after the half way mark. Is this how it is supposed to be or is it a setup error on my part? I've tried fixing it by changing values but it doesn't seem to work. Anything will help.

Thanks, Nathan

SteevyT

What is your mix on the throttle channel? It should be 100 THR. Then go into the edit screen, make sure your offset is 0. That's what works on my FlySky 9x (flashed with ER9X).