Bricks

Master member
Got to admit it does look cool and I like the personalisation it gives the radio. Perfect for a Flysky, but I can't see the Speky boys pimping up their beloved radios.
I would try some T-cut to polish out the matt top coat on display, I have used it in the past on plastic car headlights when they start turning yellow.

Why don` you just get over it ???????

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
There she goes, only a matter of time before that float darts below the surface and the line goes tight :LOL:(y) all you need is the right bait and a bit of patience and eventually you will reel one in :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.

Bricks

Master member
There she goes, only a matter of time before that float darts below the surface and the line goes tight :LOL:(y) all you need is the right bait and a bit of patience and eventually you will reel one in :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.

Evidently it works both ways as some just cannot get over it, and keeps bringing it up. It must be a thing amongst some OT users as you do not see Spektrum users knocking OT, so I do not think the problem is Spektrum users.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Evidently it works both ways as some just cannot get over it, and keeps bringing it up. It must be a thing amongst some OT users as you do not see Spektrum users knocking OT, so I do not think the problem is Spektrum users.
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I personally dont give a rats arse which transmitter you use, that's your choice and your preference (it was just a bit of light hearted banter). I actually have 2 Spektrum transmitters myself, plus 2 Futaba's and the Radiomaster. I also use Flysky, FRsky, Futaba,Spektrum and Radiomaster receivers so my RC gear is quite diverse.
However, all that aside it has given me great pleasure winding you guy's up over this Spektrum cult business. It only takes a few turns of the key and your off, but I can see its starting to upset you now. So rather than keep proding that open wound, I will leave you alone in future ;) happy flying.

Bricks

Master member
Your really not winding up anybody by your comments it`s just that they are so ridiculous and sound like something a two year old would say, with about the same amount of relevance. It`s always fun to call out such childness my daddy can beat up your daddy.