Foamboard F6F Hellcat

Foamboard F6F Hellcat V1

Please log in to download

danskis

Master member
Hard to say because I've never bought a C pack. Specs are in post 101. A 2835 motor is the largest 28 millimeter motor they make.... I think the C pack motor is a little smaller but maybe just as powerful. Bottom line is it would work fine. If you want a little bit better performance you can use a 4s with the C pack motor.

Jesse Dupreez

Hard to say because I've never bought a C pack. Specs are in post 101. A 2835 motor is the largest 28 millimeter motor they make.... I think the C pack motor is a little smaller but maybe just as powerful. Bottom line is it would work fine. If you want a little bit better performance you can use a 4s with the C pack motor.
ok thanks ,i only have 2s and 3s

CrshNBrn

Elite member
Uh, oh. Things don't look good for that Zero...way out there across the blue Pacific Ocean. Alex Vraciu's Hellcat is on his tail. Thanks for all of the great plans, Niez13. I've really enjoyed building several of your planes this fall, and am looking forward to building more. That new Stuka looks interesting!

Attachments

• 20210218_192258.jpg
    20210218_192258.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210218_192234.jpg
    20210218_192234.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 0

Niez13

Elite member
Uh, oh. Things don't look good for that Zero...way out there across the blue Pacific Ocean. Alex Vraciu's Hellcat is on his tail. Thanks for all of the great plans, Niez13. I've really enjoyed building several of your planes this fall, and am looking forward to building more. That new Stuka looks interesting!
That looks so coooool!!!!! With those kill markings it’s definitely in trouble😂. Thanks for all the positive notes! Let me know when you get to the Stuka. I think I’m probably going to make a forum thread about it so it’ll be a good place for questions, photos, and showing the builds!