For Sale Cyclops Storm OSD v1

psychoL720

For sale is a gently used Cyclops storm OSD v1. I had this setup in my bixler for about a month, in which I flew the plane only a handful of times before shelving the unit to purchase a multi-rotor. Unit was never in any crashes and has only logged about 5 total hours of flight time but works perfectly. Included in the auction is the following:

- Manual (which I printed off the internet myself, since the original unit didnt come with one. Manual has all the ways to hook up the unit and all important information so you wont have to figure out anything on your own)
- Main cyclops storm OSD board
- button panel to change settings on the OSD
- GPS board (note that this unit has orientation, mine has the letters BOT to indicate the bottom)
- Power distribution board. This originally came as a blank board with no connectors. I have since soldered on XT60 connectors since that is what all my batteries utilize
- All wires that originally came with the unit including, power wire from main board to power board, GPS connector wire and wire to connect main board to button panel to change settings

I will also include as a bonus a strip of remote control LED lights for a RC vehicle. These are new and never used. They have a adhesive backing on them. You simply hook up the LED strip to a ~12v source and connect the plug to your receiver and map the channel to a switch and when you toggle the switch on and off the strip will cycle through different colors and patterns. its yours free with the auction simply because I cant use it, so someone else might as well!

Note that the cyclops will control both ailerons and elevator on a plan for flight stabilization during those really windy days or for newer pilots, as well as has the Return to home feature if for some reason you lose signal, the plan will fly itself back to its starting GPS point and fly circles in the sky until you regain control. This OSD gets high ratings on all RC forums for the price point.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181702770105?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649