Foresighted and FPV goggles???

Thanks Fya. The connector issue was about a 20 minute study for me. Ha ha. Someone really tried to complicate it all,,,,,,and they succeeded. But it is just another page in my notes. Thanks for the other info.

Psy,,,thanks for the antenna placement recommendations. Every bit helps. That looks like an Alien quad frame. How long have you been flying it? Actually, that is the direction that I am looking to go. 6" alien frame along with the 6" smooth power pack from Rotor Riot (KISS FC and ESC's ,etc). Would you recommend this direction even though I am barely into fpv flying or am I going too far too quick? My current flying is still with the kk2 FC. So, granted it is a huge jump in technology but I like what I have read about the KISS setup and I want a frame that can take a beating. There are definitely cheaper options out there currently (the number of options make my head swim) but I figure there is a lot of support for this frame and setup. However I am still open for suggestions.

Thanks all!!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
September will be a full year with that RR5 Alien. I have done many a thing to it in that time and have yet to break anything other then props and antennas. They are heavier then you want for racing these days but awesome tanks for freestyle mayhem in my opinion.

this was early on when I was trying to force myself to stay level in turns and not balloon or stall out speed wise. Freaky occurrence of nature happened and the resulting crash was spectacular.. Bent one prop if I remember right. Its a chill video until the 2:30 mark when I crash but this will give you an idea of the durability. Look at some of the other videos I have up for more ideas about them if that interest you.

I am glad to hear you are very happy with the Alien package. That is amazing how it survives such tumbles. Did you order straight from Impulse? If you have any parts recommendations I am open. What are your thoughts between 5 and 6" frames. I was considering the 6" giving me a little more to look at when flying LOS. I realize the 6 is a bit heavier but is it more stable in the air ( for a beginner)? It probably doesn't matter much but I am all ears. Thanks for the link to more of your videos,,,,,,,I will check out.