• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FrSKY FAS-100 voltage displayed with FrSKY FDL-02 not working

Hi, I’m having trouble setting my alarms on the FrSKY FDL-02.
My set up is, 9XR with FrSKY DJT module, FrSKY D8R-2 receiver, a FrSKY FAS-100 and uses a 3 cell LiPo for the battery.
No mater what numbers I put in, it does not mach the voltage displayed on the KK2.0 for my try copter

The manual mentions the FrSKY FBVS01, but not the FrSKY FAS-100.

When I have the FrSKY FAS-100 plugged in the data port in the FR SKY D8R-2 receiver voltage displayed is still off from what is shown on the KK2.0

Help Please…

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Have you tested the actual battery voltage to see which one is off? I believe there has been issues with the accuracy of the KK2 with certain firmwares.

Yes, just checked, the actual battery voltage is off by 1/2 a volt. Setting my alarms on the FrSKY FDL-02 is the problem. if its off by a 1/2 a volt that would be OK with me...

Last edited:

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I don't think you can set lipo voltage alarms on that. I think the alarm is just for Rx voltage and the lipo sensor(FAS-100) will only let you see current draw and cell voltages displayed.
I could be wrong though, it's happened before...

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I did some digging and found this. Not sure if it will help as I've heard that the alarms are ony for certain sensors and hadn't seen Fas-100 on it.
Let me know if it works for you.

View attachment FrSky sensor ratio.zip

edit: I thought this worksheet would give you the ratio, but it seems like you have to have that as well before this will work. I'll keep looking...

Last edited:
Im starting to think, if I want to set my alarms on the FrSKY FDL-02. I will need to install the FrSKY FBVS01 on A1or A2, and run the FrSKY FAS-100 on the data port in the FR SKY D8R-2 to see the voltage, amps in the display

EDIT POST: Thank for trying to help. I was hoping that I didn't have the #s right, but after installing the FBVS01 (I did have one, but did not want to take it apart again to try it) on A2 and run the FrSKY FAS-100 on the data port, everything work.

Guess i should have tried that before coming here, but maybe this will help someone else.

Thanks anyway......

Last edited: