FT Master Series "Warbird" Kits

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I built the P-51 twice and the P-38 once. Absolutely love the P-38 and the way it flies, but it was a pain to get it built and it has tons of wrinkles. Of course, it was also the first MS plane I built, so it doesn't surprise me that it happened. :)

The 1st P-51 I built looked great, but the wing spar broke in it during a turn (the perils of trying to 3D print it in pieces, rather than cutting it out of a piece of plywood, since finding the plywood in stock or at a reasonable price is next to impossible!) and trying to repair it was impossible without destroying the plane. So, I've rebuilt it (and with a better designed spar) and it flies great! Just need to paint it in Red Tails livery.

Capt_Sigmar

Hi Everyone!! Chuck here!

I got the Master series P-47, and I am wondering where everyone gets their decals?

Thanks,

Chuck

https://callie-graphics.com/collections/p-47-thunderbolt

I am getting ready to order the Snafu graphics set, for the 1/10 scale set it will cost $23.00. Plus they have 107 different schemes to choose from for the P-47 alone, some for bubbletop and some razorback variants. Callie, the owner/operator, seems to really love model aviation and I have never heard anything bad about this company.