Ft simple cub group build thread!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I’ve been doing my leading edge folds that way for a while. Now I want to try for a rounded upper airfoil surface instead of the humps over a foam board spar. I’ve tried beveling the top of the foam board spar & no joy. I’m considering CF tube spars but I also want a flat lower surface, so maybe a strip of .065” X .5” balsa under the CF tube. I’ve been told there’s nothing you can’t design to work well with DTFB using only unlimited imagination, advanced building skills, time & money... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I didn’t make any changes to the spar and it fit pretty well...
8E398BC8-C170-4460-B20D-B6B6AE91693A.jpeg

"Corpse"

Legendary member
I don't have anything built yet, but I have been going over paint schemes. I going for cub yellow with blue lightning bolts going all over the fuse. Maybe a checkerboard pattern on the tail or nose too. Man I can't wait!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I don't have anything built yet, but I have been going over paint schemes. I going for cub yellow with blue lightning bolts going all over the fuse. Maybe a checkerboard pattern on the tail or nose too. Man I can't wait!
That will look awesome!

chris398mx

Master member
Well I only watched the “build with Bix” and didn’t build along, but afterwards I started wanting another simple cub - really bad actually! So I found a couple people interested in joining me on a group build and decided on starting the thread tonight! I’ll be missing mine to be a “carbon cub” and implement some of the master series building techniques in the build.
Let’s start building!

@Figure9 @whackflyer @SquirrelTail @Grifflyer
You don't have to time to start a new thread, you have stick plans to update!!!;)