Ft tiny trainer build

FDS

Elite member
I can’t usually hear voltage alarms. They also give you no margin of safety, good work with a checker and timer can keep you over 3.6v per cell final voltage and make your Lipo last longer, as well as the fact that timers on transmitters give you a warning beep for the last minute left or last 30 sec left.
Also a cell checker is better because you can see if you are getting one cell out of balance, that gives a much better indicator of battery performance over time.

Nubie pilot

i live in melbourne australia and flight test shipping is ridiculous to here. so its much more worth it to get from banggood ebay or hobbyking
the problem is when people sell these cheaply they don't sell them with motor mount etc so i have to start matching up these accesories
thanks for all your help

Indy durtdigger

Elite member
hi thanks for all your help any idea if this 2208 39g motor would work or is it still to big and what size range would work like in the 4 digit numbers (1806-?)
https://au.banggood.com/Racerstar-B...-all-1129&ad_id=400330096020&cur_warehouse=CN
The Flite Test A-pack motor is an 1806 2280kV motor. The product description on the store site also says a Park 250 2200kV will work. There are gobs of motors in that range that will work, just gotta google the specs and match one up.