FTFC20: Build-ruary by FishHawk (Build Skill: 2, Pilot Skill: 1 Novice)

mayan

Legendary member
@FishHawk i just went through all your builds and they all look awesome, super clean builds. One comment I think you are over painting, happens to me too from time to time; I think that’s the wrinkles that you see on the wings on some of the models. I also think that just like @bracesport you should try flying some more even if a model seems beyond you flying ability. If your Tx lets you dial in expos and dual rates you’ll be able to handle every model you wish to. If you want feedback about any FT model just ask. I’ll personally be able give you feedback about flying quite a few of their models and I am sure that the people here can help with the rest :). Would really love to see some of your flying :).

FishHawk

@FishHawk i just went through all your builds and they all look awesome, super clean builds. One comment I think you are over painting, happens to me too from time to time; I think that’s the wrinkles that you see on the wings on some of the models. I also think that just like @bracesport you should try flying some more even if a model seems beyond you flying ability. If your Tx lets you dial in expos and dual rates you’ll be able to handle every model you wish to. If you want feedback about any FT model just ask. I’ll personally be able give you feedback about flying quite a few of their models and I am sure that the people here can help with the rest :). Would really love to see some of your flying :).
Mayan thank you for your support and advice. I did get carried away with the paint in places, especially the lighter colors, yellow and silver. I just got a Flysky i6x from Amazon, that I ordered a month ago. Right now my biggest problem, is that the only place I can fly is over the lake, or in the parking lot of the fire station, which is only 40 meters x 40 meters. I have been doing a lot of simulator flying, and hope to fly the Kwak and Aquarius off of the lake this week. Thanks again for the encouragement. I will post on the forums or message you, and a few others if I run into issues. FishHawk (Mark M.)

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Congratulations @FishHawk for the placement in Build-ruary! I enjoyed your company in this ridiculous challenge I started. you and the other winners, really went all out and It made me so happy to see, and be part of.