Goggles doesn't find my fpv camera

FreezFrost

Hi, I've recently made a micro quad by myself (qx90) and add the TX02 camera on it. To go with i've bought the eachine vr d2 goggles to begin.
At the beginning I turn on the drone and the goggles and find the channels for the camera and the goggles, it was working well and I was seeing clearly the image in the googles.
But then when I changed my 1s battery, no way I could bind back the goggles and the camera, I tried every channels on both but it just don't work !

Help me please ! :(

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
First be sure the VTX and camera have power. Look for leds for status or channel. If channel lights are visible take note what they are on. some will have a band light as well but if not you at least know what channel to be on when you bounce thru the bands. Finally make sure the goggles did not get set into and external input mode for things like watching dvr video by accident.

Welcome to FT mate you have found the right place to be. I am sure someone who owns those particular goggles will chime in if there is anything I missed to let you know about.

FreezFrost

Thanks for the welcome

I've already check if it as power, the led of the camera are displaying the Channel (I'm on A) and the Frequency (On 3).
So the googles are on AVI 1 and not in external input, they are in "13" and I feel like it still detect something because it makes some activity and sometimes it make black or green screen ! But still don't work !
I think it comes front the camera itself or something like that but Idk what to do.

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ok a quick search on youtube for issues on these goggles comes up with a problem with the DVR board causing black screen and cut outs. People that have bought thru bangood have gotten replacements of the dvr board sent to them for this problem. Maybe that is what you are dealing with as your description sounds similar.