NOTES: I'll get on a write up and video tutorial on how to make them soon but for those of you mechanically inclined this may be enough to get started. To get access to the files you will need to sign up to Onshape.com it is TOTALY worth it and free.
1. Motor needs to be 10watt so a 5V 2A motor or a 12V 1A or......
2. Best wire to use on this is piano wire 0.021" diameter you can get this from unwinding a low E string on a guitar
3. Buy a foot pedal and put it inline between the power source and the saw.
4. Right click on a part in Onshape and choose export and input the settings for a STL file of your choice.
5. Buy a tattoo machine tip from here. https://www.amazon.com/Round-Stainl...&sr=1-4&keywords=tattoo+tip+stainless+3r&th=1