Has everyone received their FAA today!!!!

skymaster

Elite member
What about designated areas, are we still have to have a tag at the clubs.or the open fields that have a designated area for flying. so if this is true what is going to happen to edgewater airpark are we going down there to golf instead? This is getting rediculus my next project is to build a huge plane and fly it like a kite to see what they tell me next no electronics on it just a 400 feet string on it. have fun guys.

Aireal Anarchist

Elite member
What about designated areas, are we still have to have a tag at the clubs.or the open fields that have a designated area for flying. so if this is true what is going to happen to edgewater airpark are we going down there to golf instead? This is getting rediculus my next project is to build a huge plane and fly it like a kite to see what they tell me next no electronics on it just a 400 feet string on it. have fun guys.
they will want to measure your string to ensure you havent gone above 400ft....bring a tape measure.... hahaha

in Oregon to stick it to the FPV quad crowd they made a law that you need only tell an RC pilot NOT to fly over your property/air space 1 time then you can press the issue legally, it will be VERY interesting to see how they lie/cheat/finagle their way to take back possession of personal property and its air space below 400ft so they can cash in on the sellout of under 400ft airspace to big corporate

I will not comply, I will fly over my own property that Oregon in its infinite wisdom has legally given ME the right to decide who flys over my air space under 400ft, and to even confront me one would have to be trespassing on my property to see Im flying....so there that too ha!

Last edited:

"Corpse"

Legendary member
they will want to measure your string to ensure you havent gone above 400ft....bring a tape measure.... hahaha

in Oregon to stick it to the FPV quad crowd they made a law that you need only tell an RC pilot NOT to fly over your property/air space 1 time then you can press the issue legally, it will be VERY interesting to see how they lie/cheat/finagle their way to take back possession of personal property and its air space below 400ft so they can cash in on the sellout of under 400ft airspace to big corporate

I will not comply, I will fly over my own property that Oregon in its infinite wisdom has legally given ME the right to decide who flys over my air space under 400ft, and to even confront me one would have to be trespassing on my property to see Im flying....so there that too ha!
Same! I'm honestly sick of people who haven't even build a good quad telling me how to fly mine over my own property! (If you don't have the remote ID, how will they know?)

Michael9865

Elite member
Same! I'm honestly sick of people who haven't even build a good quad telling me how to fly mine over my own property! (If you don't have the remote ID, how will they know?)

If latest circumstances has shown us anything, the government will offer incentives for your neighbors to report/snitch on you/us. Unfortunate world we live in.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
20200511_015235.jpg